Anthony Pigati Broker, Broker Associate in Brentwood, CA
Buyer Broker, Condominiums, Farms, Foreclosure, Land, New Homes, Other, Ranches, Relocation, REO, Residential, Residential Investment, Short Sale, Vineyards, Wineries
My name is Anthony Pigati and I was raised in the Bay Area for the majority of my life. I am a fourth generation "Pigati" and my family has owned and operated several businesses in the area. I am married with three children and I am involved in sports and other recreational outdoor activities. I am the Broker & owner of NextHome Town & Country that consists of 20+ agents and fulltime staff. My office is located at 100 Cortona Way Suite 150 in Brentwood.
Areas of expertise:
- Resale of Residential, Land & Estate properties
- First Time Home Buyer services in all price ranges in Contra Costa County
- Acquisition of Real estate investments such as rental properties
- Relocation services
- Living Trust & Probate Sales
- Short Sales
Other current or past positions:
- East County Planning Commissioner 2007-2009
- High School and Youth Football Coach 2008-2014
- Sutter Delta Foundation board member 2003-2005
- Los Medanos College: AA Degree 1994-96
- Sacramento State University: B.S. Degree in Finance/Investments 1996-98 (Dean's List)
- Real Estate Salesperson License: California Department of Real Estate 1999
- Brokers license: California Department of Real Estate 2011
Real Estate Activity:
- Rookie of the year for California 1999.
- Top 5% in real estate production for Contra Costa County.
- From 1999 to 2017 I closed more than 800 real estate transactions here in the Bay Area.
- For 12 years straight our office has won the highest achievement given by the franchise, the "Pinnacle Award".
- 110 Magazine's featured Bay Area Entrepreneur .
- Voted Best Realtor in East County by local real estate magazines.
- Voted BEST Real Estate office in Brentwood 2014
- Voted BEST real estate Broker in Brentwood 2014
- Voted BEST Real Estate office in Brentwood 2015
- Voted BEST real estate Broker in Brentwood 2015